Are you an experienced Transitional Support Worker?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you care about making a difference?
We are a dynamic and forward thinking company who greatly value the people who work for us.
Our values of Family – Honesty – Quality underpin everything we do.
Why work with us?
We’ve spoken to a few members of The Nurseline Family to give insight into what it’s like to work with us – have a look!
We have a range of opportunities available and are looking for experienced Transitional Support Workers to join our team.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for individuals who have the following knowledge, skills and experience, who are:
- Caring, attentive and able to build strong relationships
- Experienced (minimum 6 months experience) in a support worker role, supporting individuals with a range of complex care needs to transition from hospital to community based settings
- A team player with the ability to adapt to different and often challenging situations
- Passionate, enthusiastic – who truly want to make a difference
What we offer:
- Fantastic placement opportunities
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7, 365 accessible placement team
- A fast and simple registration process
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great career development opportunities
- Reliable and accurate payroll service
How to apply:
If this sounds like the right fit for you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Click on the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your application.
We aim to complete your compliance process and start offering you work within just 2 weeks of your registration – so don’t hesitate, get in touch today!
If you have any questions or if you need more information, please give us a call on: 0345 894 2264