Modern Slavery Policy
- Nurseline Healthcare is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Nurseline Healthcare is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Nurseline Healthcare provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff.
- Our recruiters, HR personnel, and staff involved in our procurement and supply chains undertake training courses that include guidance around modern slavery and human trafficking, as well as other wider human rights issues.
- All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
- Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to Director of Service Excellence.
- Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our board of directors, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
- Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier list,
- Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
- As part of our efforts in this area, we publish a modern slavery statement on an annual basis.
This policy was adopted on April 2017 after being agreed by our board of directors. It is reviewed annually.